SCE Golf Cart Prize Drawing Details
PRIZE DRAWING DISCLAIMER Spring Creek Elementary PTA here after referred as SCE PTA in this disclaimer note, is a nonprofit corporation organized under the laws of state of Texas. These Rules govern the Prize Drawing and, by purchasing a Prize Drawing ticket, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older and must qualify under Texas law to purchase a Prize Drawing ticket and participate in this Prize Drawing.
2. The purchase price for one Prize Drawing ticket is $100.00. If an entrant’s check or credit card is dishonored by the bank or credit card company, the entry ticket will be invalid unless full payment is received by SCE prior to the time the Prize Drawing closes.
3. Any monies turned in after the Prize Drawing closes will be returned to the entrant. All tickets will be recorded in the order received. Original Prize Drawing ticket is required to redeem the prize.
4. The Winners will be determined by random drawing. The drawing will take place on Friday, August 28th on Facebook Live by Erin Perkins and Karen Fields, principal and vice-principal, at Spring Creek Elementary. Winners will be notified by telephone or/and e-mail. Prize can not be redeemed for cash. A valid picture id of Prize Drawing purchaser is required to claim the prize.
6. Winner will assume and be responsible for all licensing, registration, title, license plate, dealer preparation, shipping and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income, and special taxes. SCE PTA specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose regarding the Golf Cart.
7. If SCE PTA has not received by 5:00 p.m. CST, August 24th, at least 50 valid Prize Drawing tickets and full payment therefore, SCE PTA may, at its sole and absolute discretion, cancel the Prize Drawing and withdraw the prizes (mentioned in disclaimer clause 4) or decide to delay the drawing until the minimum has been purchased. In such event, SCE PTA will consider the Prize Drawing tickets sold thus far towards delayed drawing.
8. Purchasers of Prize Drawing tickets must legibly write their full names, email and telephone numbers on each ticket stub. If more than one name is stated on a counterfoil / registration form, the first listed name shall be the Entrant. SCE PTA shall, will and can have no obligation for payment or delivery of any prize to any person other than the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to allocate any such prize among the participants in any multiple party entry.
9. The winner of the Prize Drawing must claim the prize within 1 day of the drawing. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of the drawing, the prize will be forfeited and proceeds will go to the SCE PTA auction.
10. Any drawing may be postponed due to weather or any state of emergency declared by state or county local authorities. In such event, a new date, place and time for the drawing will be determined by SCE PTA, which will be published in the SCE PTA website.
11. Safekeeping of Prize Drawing Ticket stub is purchaser’s sole responsibility. Any attempted transfer, purchase, sale or auction of Prize Drawing Ticket constitutes fraud by attempted seller and attempted buyer of Prize Drawing Ticket and renders Prize Drawing Ticket void. Prize Drawing Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources are void. Prize Drawing Ticket stub is void and will not be accepted if SCE PTA determines in its sole discretion that stub has been tampered with, altered, counterfeited, forged or is otherwise irregular or invalid nor is SCE PTA responsible for stubs that are lost, damaged, destroyed, stolen, incomplete or illegible; and, in all such cases, such stubs are void and SCE PTA shall have no liability in conjunction with same. In such event or if SCE PTA otherwise has reason to believe that someone has tampered with a Prize Drawing Ticket (including stub) or the Prize Drawing generally or otherwise attempted to defraud SCE PTA in any way, SCE PTA will disqualify such person and may otherwise seek to protect its rights via all available legal remedies, including possible criminal prosecution. SCE PTA further reserves the right to confiscate and retain any Prize Drawing Tickets suspected of being invalid. Should a printing, programming or other error result in multiple winning Prize Drawing Ticket stubs for any of the prizes, only one (1) of each Prize Drawing Prize so affected will be awarded in a random drawing from among the holders of all such “winning” stubs for the affected Prize Drawing Prize. SCE PTA disclaims any liability for typographical, printing, production or other errors with Prize Drawing Tickets, with the understanding that SCE PTA’s sole liability for a defective or irregular Prize Drawing Ticket is replacement with another ticket (provided supplies last) or the refund of the purchase price of such Prize Drawing Ticket.
Additional Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
GREEN=PTA and Campus
RED = Super Dads Events
- Tuesday, April 4
- Thursday, April 6
- Friday, April 7
- Thursday, April 13
- Friday, April 14
- Tuesday, April 25
- Thursday, April 27
- Monday, May 1
- Tuesday, May 2
Questions? Contact us at: