Fundraising & SCE PTA Eagle Greens
Each year, the SCE PTA conducts TWO fundraisers to support the year’s operating budget—a direct donation drive in the fall and an online auction during the spring. Funds collected are used to support programs and activities both at Spring Creek and within the RISD community. Here is a graphic to illustrate your PTA fundraising $$ at work:
********** Now more than ever SCE needs your support. While our events and programs are ever changing due to COVID safety protocols, we expect to spend the same amount per student. No matter the current situations, we are committed to supporting our students, their enrichment and all staff members throughout the year **********
Please support your student by participating in the fundraisers listed below.
Our primary fundraiser for Fall is the direct donation drive. This replaces a product-sale fundraiser by allowing families and friends of SCE to directly donate by cash, check, or credit card, with 100% of the money going to support our school. More more information and to donate, click the link below:
Our annual online auction is always a fun and easy way to give back to the PTA. Auction items range from exotic vacation getaways, to school perks, to class-hosted parties, to donated items through family, friends and businesses. If you would like to donate an item for our auction or have a connection with a local business, restaurant, company, sports team, etc that might be willing to donate, please email the 2020-2021 Auction Committee at email@example.com.
SCE PTA Eagle Greens - "Raising Money Through Shopping!
Through this program, the SCE PTA will raise money by taking advantage of corporate programs available from large vendors such as Amazon and grocery stores. For any questions or referrals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Spring Creek while doing your normal online shopping!
Did you know you can earn money for Spring Creek simply by making purchases from Amazon?
When you shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
When signing up for AmazonSmile, you can designate the Spring Creek PTA as your charitable organization, so that the PTA gets a little bit for every eligible purchase you make. This can make a HUGE contribution over the course of a year!
How does it work?
To hook up your account, please do the following:
1) On a computer, head to www.amazon.com
2) Hover over "Accounts & Lists"
3) Select "AmazonSmile Charity Lists"
4) Search for "PTA Congress 7764 Spring Creek Elementary"
5) Select this as your charity for AmazonSmile donations
6) To activate on your mobile device, follow these instructions:
NOTE: Amazon Smile works just like regular Amazon.com and will link to your existing Amazon account, but you must start your order from the Smile.Amazon.com page anytime you want to make a purchase on Amazon for SCE to automatically receive a portion of the purchase. Once you set up the Smile account, if cookies are enabled on your account, Amazon will remind you to switch to the Smile page.
Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program
To begin helping SCE PTA raise more funds through your grocery shopping, link up your shopping card to the SCE PTA charity.
2) Scroll to "Downloadable Forms" at the bottom of the web page
3) Select "Customer's Good Neighbor Charity Addition/Deletion Form
4) Fill in your "Remarkable Card Number" - usually your phone number - return the form to your local store or email completed form to email@example.com
5) For the charity number use "12491"
6) 1% of purchases will be donated to SCE PTA after linking your account!
Box Tops for Education® is one of the nation’s largest school earnings loyalty programs and has been helping schools succeed since 1996. With over 250 participating products, it’s an easy way for schools to earn cash for the things they need.
- Over 90,000 K-8 schools participate nationwide
- Each Box Tops coupon is worth 10¢ and they add up fast!
- Schools can use their Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need most, from books to field trips to playgrounds.
- So far, America’s schools have earned over $600 million from Box Tops…and counting.*
The Box Tops for Education program is changing the way we can earn cash for our school.
Share all of these with your friends and family as well! The more who shop, the more we receive!
Thank you for your support!
GREEN=PTA and Campus
RED = Super Dads Events
- Thursday, December 14
- Wednesday, December 20
- Thursday, December 21
- Wednesday, January 17
- Tuesday, February 13
- Monday, February 26
- Tuesday, February 27
- Wednesday, February 28
- Thursday, February 29
- Friday, March 1
Questions? Contact us at: