WHAT SCE PTA FUNDS
In addition to supporting our school through volunteering, SCE PTA raises money each year for programs such as Multicultural Night, STEM Night, Spring Fling, Fields Trips, and 9-week Celebrations along with educational opportunities for every child at our school. These items are part of our SCE PTA Budget, which is voted on annually by the SCE PTA membership. Click here to review the 2020-2021 Approved SCE PTA Budget.
- Local Field Trip for Each Grade Level K-6: Cover costs for ALL students for 1 local field trip for grades K-6. PTA may cover all costs except transportation per PTA insurance rules.
- Out-of-Town Field Trips for 4th grade and 5th grade: Supplement costs for grade-level students to attend 4th grade Austin trip and 5th grade Science Camp trip. PTA may not cover any transportation costs per PTA insurance rules.
- Campus-Wide Education Programs: Examples include Author visits, planetarium set up on campus for a day, other 9-week celebrations, and more.
- SCE Learning Garden- Outdoor Learning Environment: includes Garden costs not covered by the existing garden grant (ex: garden service day items such as mulch, annual consultant fee, supplies)
- STEM - Supplies and Curriculum for Science and Math Enrichments and Projects
- Whoooooo's Reading Program - enhancements and Reading Rewards
- Classroom Learning Enhancement Teacher Allowances: Each teacher receives $200 allowance to spend on approved classroom items to enrich and enhance student learning.
- PLUS MUCH, MUCH More!
Visual of Where YOUR Money Goes!
********** Now more than ever SCE needs your support. While our events and programs are ever changing due to COVID safety protocols, we expect to spend the same amount per student. No matter the current situations, we are committed to supporting our students, their enrichment and all staff members throughout the year **********
GREEN=PTA and Campus
RED = Super Dads Events
- Saturday, February 4
- Monday, February 6
- Tuesday, February 7
- Wednesday, February 8
- Thursday, February 9
- Friday, February 10
Questions? Contact us at: